4G is a mobile communications standard which was intended to replace 3G, allowing wireless Internet access at a much higher speed, now 5G has been introduced. Let’s talk about MTN 4G/LTE and how to enable it.
In their bid to increase customer experience and also maximize productivity, MTN Ghana launched 4G. Which is basically doubling the speed of 4G and delivering speed up to 200 Mbps.
it will convert into faster downloads, improved streaming experience, and even vibrant video calls on MTN’s 4G network.
How to check if their SIM card is 4G/LTE enabled? To check if your SIM card is 4G enabled, simply send ‘4G’ to 131 via SMS
Table of Contents
How to enable 4G on Android and IOS.
To do that you have to enable cellular Data.
How to enable 4G/LTE On IOS:
- Find Settings on your iPhone, it is mostly on the First Page.
- Click on cellular
- Click on Cellular Data Option
- Tap on Voice & Data
- Choose LTE
Done…..It’s that Simple!!
How to enable 4G/LTE ON ANDROID:
- Go to your Android settings
- Click on Cellular/ Mobile Network. If you don’t find that, look for wireless networks and proceed to more settings.
- Tap on Network Mode, it is different in some models. It may be a drop- menu with dissimilar types of networks.
- Choose 2G/3G/4G as your preferred network Type.
- If you don’t see an LTE or 4G option, open the Phone app, and please press the code: *#*#4636#*#*. After tapping to Send or Call button save information about your phone.
- Execute the command by tapping send. it will display vital stats about your device, such as battery information and WiFi information.
- Scroll down to phone information and Click on the network type.
- Select LTE to enable it.
- Restart your Phone and Done!
- Does Airteltigo have 4G?
- How to Connect to Vodafone 4G in Ghana.
- How to Configure Hotspot on iPhone Using Vodafone