Data transfer on Vodacom is quick and straightforward, and we’ll show you how. We may want to assist a friend, family member, or spouse by purchasing data for them when they are unable to do so due to unforeseen circumstances. This post is mostly for South Africans who use the Vodacom network, and this excellent network operator has made it very simple for individuals to participate. Here is How To Transfer Data On Vodacom.
Table of Contents
- This only works between two Vodacom users.
- The transfer process is already active for prepaid customers
- Data bundles that can be transferred can only be 80 per cent worth of your airtime.
How to Transfer a data bundle
- To transfer a data bundle dial *135# which brings out a menu
- In the menu, list select Buy Bundles and services
- In the next screen select Data Bundles
- Then Select For another number
- The next step to take is to type or enter the recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Lastly, enter the volume of data you wish to transfer.
The steps are simple to follow,
How to Activate or Deactivate Your Rain SIM Card
How To Check Your Number On MTN South Africa
How To Transfer Money From Standard Bank Using Cellphone