In today’s world, fast and reliable internet connectivity is essential for both personal and business use. With the increasing demand for internet services, internet service providers like MTN have come up with flexible and affordable data bundles to cater to the diverse needs of their customers. One such offering is the MTN Fibre Broadband Flexi Bundle, which provides customers with the flexibility to choose a data bundle that suits their needs and budget.
Table of Contents
In this article, we will guide you through the steps to purchase MTN Fibre Broadband Flexi Bundle, enabling you to enjoy seamless internet connectivity at an affordable price.
MTN Ghana has its Parent company MTN Group Limited, Which is the leading provider of mobile telecommunications services in Ghana. The Company has over 17.93 million subscribers with a market share of approximately 55.09% as of December 2019.
Fibre Broadband is a high–speed Internet service for your home or office. The service enables you to surf the internet, stream TV & videos on demand, play online games, enjoy more explicit video calls and so much more at a super high speed.
Steps to follow on How to purchase MTN fibre broadband
- Dial *5057# from your linked mobile number
- Select buy bundle
- Select option 5 to enter the amount you want to purchase
- Enter any amount between Ghc 25 – Ghc 5,000
- Confirm Purchase
- Select your preferred payment channel
- Approve purchase
- Enjoy your superfast internet
Fibre Broadband payment options on How to purchase MTN fibre broadband
- MTN MoMo
- Mobile Airtime
- Unlimited Data Packages
The prices of unlimited data packages have changed. Details are indicated in the below table.
Internet Speed Price (GHC)
1. 2MBPS 615
2. 4MBPS 1025
3. 6MBPS 1540
4. 8MBPS 1900
5. 10MBPS 2055
6. 12MBPS 2260
7. 16MBPS 2670
8. 20MBPS 3185
9. 45MBPS 6675
10. 60MBPS 8575
MTN Bundles and Codes
- MTN Mobile Internet (Packages, bundles and More) – *138#
2. Internet Bundle Balance (Check your MTN Data Balance) – *138*1#, select option 8 (check balance)
3. To check bundle information – *126#
4. Unlimited Internet Bundle (Unlimited Browsing) – 1381*4#
5. Bundle Notification – *1389#, select options 1 or 2 to opt–in or opt-out of Broadband Internet 6. Bundle – 138#
7. Roaming Inquiry – *151#
8. Social media bundle (Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp only) – *13815#
9. YouTube bundle (streaming videos) – 13816#
10. Super saver bundles –1384#
How to Use MTN Mobile Money
In Ghana, you can access the MOMO by registering your number with a valid National identification card at any MTN office across the country. Once you are registered, you can use it by dialling *170# to perform any transaction.
MTN offers the service in partnership with over 10 partner banks. You can use MTN MOMO to send and receive money, top-up- airtime, pay bills (DStv, ECG Postpaid, MTN Postpaid, School fees and more), buy & pay for insurance, pay employee salaries, pay for airline tickets and other goods and services.
How To Borrow Airtime On Vodafone Ghana
How to Connect to Vodafone 4G in Ghana.
How to Configure Hotpot on iPhone Using Vodafone
How To Protect Instagram Account From Being Hacked