Paypal revolutionalized the Payment industry since its creation in 1998, almost twenty-three years ago. Its founder Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Yu Pan and Elon Musk sold the company to eBay for 1.5 billion dollars in 2015. How To Create and Verify A PayPal Account In Ghana For Free 2023. This article comes with a visual representation to assist you.
Make sure you meet these conditions before attempting to open a Paypal account. The following are the prerequisites for a free Paypal account in Malawi. During the registration procedure for a PayPal account, you must also submit your Personal Information.
Table of Contents
Requirements to Open or Create a Paypal Account
- An Active Phone number from the telecom companies in Ghana like MTN, VODAFONE, AIRTEL TIGO and GLOGHANA.
- An Active Email Address
- Your name is in Full, just as written on your Identification Card. eg. Passport, Voter’s ID, Ghana Card, Driver’s Licence.
What is a PayPal account?
PayPal is an online payment system that allows anyone to send or receive money through an online platform without an external bank account or middleman. With over a 245million active customers, PayPal is the most widely used online payment platform in the world. Every week, more than 1 billion people use PayPal services.
Benefits of Using a Paypal Account Service in Ghana
Some of the things you can do with PayPal include:
- To pay someone through the website or app (using your credit/debit card or a bank account).
- Find online stores that accept PayPal.
- To buy goods from online stores.
- Access to Pay your household bills.
- To secure your payment
- For easy and quick transactions
How to Create a Paypal Account?
All you need to do is register your name, address, phone number and email address, in order to create a PayPal account. Your email address will enable you to accept credit cards online, and it will also enable you to send and receive payments using the account. Just like your birthday, we will save your information to remember you.
- Six(6) Easy Steps by Step Procedure to Create Your Paypal Account
- Open your Google Chrome browser/any browser of your choice and go to the PayPal website.
- Open a PayPal business account if you don’t already have one.
- Fill in your current personal and business information.
- Verify your PayPal account using the email address you provided.
- Log into your newly created PayPal account.
- Verify your other information and begin using your PayPal account.
Because Paypal hasn’t yet been approved in Ghana, we are going to use the Paypal Lesotho Website to Sign Up. Don’t worry It is legal. Due to the African Free trade agreement, it is allowed to use this method in creating your account.
- Type the website URL into your browser. eg. Am using Safari due to my specific device. Click on the Sign-Up Button to do so. Select the Business Account Option.
- After Signing Up for the Business Account proceed to Fill in your Business Information. Complete the following;
- Name[In full as stated on your ID Card],
- Name of Business[ The Business name you want the public to Know],
- Telephone number[ Just change the Country from Lesotho to Ghana Simply by clicking on the Flag and
- scrolling down to Choose Ghana],
- Enter the Address/location of the Business
- Type the Ghana Zipcode, Which 
An Email will be sent for you to confirm. The reason is that Paypal needs to collect additional information about your business for compliance and regulatory reasons. Please provide this information before [Given Date]. Submitting this information will only take a few minutes.
7. Proceed to Sign in and Choose your Business Type,
8. The Product or Services your Business Offers
How to Verify a Paypal Account?
To verify a Paypal account, you must log in to your account. If you have lost the original login password, you can go to my.paypal.com and change the password of the account. Note that there are a lot of people who change their password every time they sign in. To avoid the risk of signing in for the third time, you need to apply for a new password.
Once you’ve created your Paypal account, you are able to verify it. There are a couple of verification methods: Click on the green Login in the top right-hand corner of the page and you will be redirected to a page that looks like this; After logging in, you are asked to verify your account by clicking on the “Verify Now” button;
You will be asked to upload any of the following pictures. The first image should be your name, address and your email address; Second, your signature or signature picture; Third, your phone number or other contact details; Fourth, the name of your business or other details you choose.
To close, this article came to help. How To Create and Verify A PayPal Account In Ghana For Free. Why create an account at a major online payment platform like PayPal in Ghana? For convenience and also for some minimum fee to process your transaction as well. If you are based in the country you can create an account for free, all you have to do is go to the company’s website and fill out the appropriate form. Don’t delay and begin creating your PayPal Account in Ghana today.
How To Borrow Airtime On Vodafone Ghana
How to Connect to Vodafone 4G in Ghana.
How to Configure Hotpot on iPhone Using Vodafone
How To Protect Instagram Account From Being Hacked