The majority of the Ghanaian population is subscribed to more than one Network. So it is difficult sometimes, to remember numbers. This is how to check MTN Ghana Number.
Table of Contents
To do so, there are several ways to know your SIM number.
WAY 1 (CONTACT CALL CENTRE)
- You can contact MTN’s call centre on 100.
- Choose the language Medium
- Follow the prompt and request your number
- Save it
WAY 2( VIA USSD)
- Dail *156#
- Choose the SIM provided its dual
- Follow prompt to get the details you want
- save it
WAY 3( CHECK ON THE CARD STARTER PACK)
- When you purchase a SIM for the 1st time
- Check the other side of the Pack
- Save it/Keep the pack in case you forget
WAY 4(VIA MTN CALL ME BACK)
- Go to your message up
- Tap + button to set a new text
- Enter the Receipt as 1399
- Key in 024xxxxxxx
- Tap send and the xxxx will be replaced by the Phone Number
WAY 5( ASKING A FRIEND)
- Dial your friend’s Number
- Have him call you or Text you with your number.
- Save it
- What Does MTN Ghana Do
- How Many Subscribers Does MTN Ghana Have
- How to pay your Water Bill
- How to register for MTN Qwik Loan